I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. J cooked dinner yesterday and his turkey was nice and moist. And I found something I’ve never tried before and really liked! He made sausage stuffing and it was yummm! We’ll be heading to my parents on Sunday for dinner there. Even more yummy foods!
So I’ve been thinking about what I’m thankful for.
- Being relatively healthy. Another year with MS has passed and except for minor things here and there, I’m still status quo. I’m thankful to still be completly under my own power and that I have the ability to do things for myself.
- The amazing people in my life. After my birthday party a few weeks ago I reflected on all the people who took time to come help me celebrate a new decade.
- I’m still gainfully employed. I work for a biiiiggggg bank, one that recently benefited from some of the bailout money. A company that has recently let a lot of people go. Thankfully so far no one from my department. Not only am I still employed, but thanks to working my butt off the last two years at two jobs I’m seeing a light at the end of my debt tunnel.
- J. I’m so very very thankful to have that wonderful man in my life. I’ve decided I’m gonna keep him and never let him go
- The relationship I have with my parents. Even though there are days they drive me loony, I’m sure I do the same to them. But that’s part of life. And I have a wonderful friendship with both of them.
I hope all of you have many things in your life that you’re thankful for. And enjoy your holiday weekend!