December 4, 2008
Courtenay tagged me, so here it is!
Me and mom outside of Outback restaurant a few years ago. I’m not sure, but I think this might have been when my uncle was in town from California.
Soooo, who’s next? Hmmm. How about Sissie, Sarah and Alf (I’m cheatin, I’m only doing 3).
Here’s your directions:
1. Go to your sixth picture folder and find the sixth picture.
2. Pray you remember the details!
3. Post it on your blog.
4. Tag four others and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been tagged.
June 7, 2008
I’ve been TAGGED!
Here Are the Rules: Answer the following questions about yourself. At the end of the post you pass on the questions to 6 other bloggers and list their names. Then write them a comment telling them that they’ve been tagged and ask them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know that you’ve accepted the challenge and refer to your post.
1. What were you doing 10 years ago? 10 years ago I was just finishing up my first real year of college. I did a program in MN called Post Secondary Education Option my junion and senior year of high school. So when I graduated high school I was 2 classes short of being a junior in college.
2. Five items on your to-do list today: Today is almost done. But on my list was attend a ship inspection with mom and dad (free lunch! including free wine!!), take a nap (since I was going to need it after getting up early and having wine with lunch), and work. I know, too exciting to imagine, right?
3. Snacks I enjoy? Depends on my mood. Some days I like to just snack on cereal, or have a slice of toast. For work I usually have a snack of fruit or granola bars.
4. What would you do if you were a billionaire? Hmmm, that’s a tough one. I know I’d pay off my bills, my parents bills and buy a house. I’d also like to give money to the National MS Society to help in the fight and to find a cure. Other than that, I’m not sure. Maybe a nice long vacation to tour Europe.
5. Places I would live: Not sure. I wouldn’t mind being a snowbird though 🙂
I’m not sure who’d I’d tag. So I’m going to pass on that, and if anyone feels like tagging themselves, feel free 😀